Stay connected with SEAPAX. Subscribe to our monthly newsletter, create a group/discussion item and like us on Facebook!
- Check out the current and old newsletters from SEAPAX.
- Want to submit an article for our Newsletter?
This is a forum for our SEAPAX membership network to discuss events and other items, as well as to create sub groups (e.g. Tacoma RPCVs) to stay connected and organize meet-ups. Joining a group will allow you to participate in discussions, share materials (e.g. pictures and documents) and even create and participate in polls! If you’d like to start a group, please email your group idea to our Membership Chair at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: SEAPAX is not responsible for any improper behavior exhibited by any of its members within any of our group forums. SEAPAX reserves the right to close any group or remove any person from a group if their behavior is determined to not be line with our mission and/or values. We will not tolerate any discriminatory, abusive or pornographic behavior or material.
Check out job opportunities in the Seattle area for RPCVs.
- This is used primarily as a space to post events and SEAPAX-related news.
- The page is accessible to anyone, but visibility of posts are somewhat restricted for the general public.
- The group provides a forum for members to post and to connect with other community members (member posts are more visible here than on our FB Page).
- The group is closed and access is only granted upon request to SEAPAX members.