SEAPAX offers small grants to community-based projects in both the State of Washington and countries around the world. SEAPAX supports projects and organizations which promote cultural understanding, global education, immigrant communities, and community service projects. In 2022, SEAPAX will award two $250 grants.
- Feasibility and sustainability
- Community need and involvement
- Anticipated impact
Other Considerations for Approval
- Community contribution must be at least 25% of the total budget, either monetary or in-kind
- Urgent needs related to emergency relief are evaluated on a case-by-case basis
- Given SEAPAX’s mission to fund community-based projects, individual student scholarships will not be considered
- SEAPAX Bylaws allow board, committee and general SEAPAX members to submit grant applications if there are no conflicts of interest or personal monetary gain
Eligibility - SEAPAX Welcomes Proposals From...
- Applicants whose project is in a country where PCVs serve and RPCVs have served, either currently or in the past
- Applicants who are RPCVs currently involved with an organization in the State of Washington
- Applicants who have an otherwise close connection with SEAPAX
- A current PCV who is from or will be returning to the State of Washington
Application and Review Process
- Complete the online application form below. Current PCVs can email a PCPP link in lieu of application.
- The SEAPAX Grants Committee reviews all applications and will contact you if more information is required.
- The Grants Committee presents its recommendations to the SEAPAX Board, and a majority vote determines grant approval.
- Once approved, the Board authorizes the Treasurer to release funds to the grantee.
- The Grants Committee chair will notify all applicants of the outcome of their request.
SEAPAX Web Form
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org